mammut softshell jackets Mammut Men´s shoes Mountain , Mammut Ridge Combi High WL Goretex Mountain Grey Men´s shoes,mammut eternity,Clearance Sale mammut gore tex jacket,catalogo
Strap-on crampon compatible, multi-functional mountain hiking and via ferrata shoe with an accommodating fit and many proven technologies. GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear membrane, 3-zone lacing, Dyneema Base Fit, memo foam, patented Motion Control, small elastic gaiter, gripex IronGrip sole with built-in Sonar technology - and all this at a sensational price.
- Base Fit
- Motion Control
- Memo Foam
- Hybrid Shell
- 3 Zone Lacing
- Neoprene gaiter
- Board lasted
- High cut rubber edge
- Strap-on crampon compatible B1 / A9
- Via Ferrata
- Mountain Hiking
- Flex index: B1 bedingt steigeisenfest
- Last index: Backpacking Tech
- Weight: 1380 g
- Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
gripex IronGrip sole:
Sole developed specifically for via ferrata All-round safety and grip concept Flexible ribs and special lugs for increased grip on the via ferratas iron stemples
Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
At Shop Best Sellers New York
, we show all the characteristics of Mammut Ridge Combi High WL Goretex. In our outdoor store, you can find different sizes of Mammut Ridge Combi High WL Goretex. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Mammut Ridge Combi High WL Goretex and benefit from our other offers of outdoor equipment.
Mammut - Men´s shoes - Mountain,Color: grey